Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tonight's After Dinner Whiskey Hour Soundtrack...

David Bromberg...

She's got eyes like crystal waters
Lips like sherry wine
A body like fine brandy
And a soul like turpentine

Hey Mama, you treat your daddy so damned mean
When I asked her for water
She bring me gasoline
She bring me gasoline
The sun's gone down, the temps have moderated, and it's a fine night for sippin' JW Green, drawin' on a Partagas Spanish Rosado, and contemplating life... such as it is... out on the verandah.  And we shall continue as we've begun.

4 comments:

  1. I take it that the reunion with SN3 was good... tempered by some discomfort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buck's TOTAL reply is: "Yes." LOL!

      Delete
    2. There's a WORLD of meaning in that one word comment, which you picked up on, Virg. Which is why I like you. In part. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I like that kind of music.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.